When Kev asked me to view his photos online and to give some feedback, I was quite excited because I like the way the photos he took for Econs Orientation last year felt so natural and sincere. Looking at his photography a year on, that dedication to detail and passion for photography shines through more than before.
But I wasn’t quite expecting to feel so touched by the photos he took of a wedding.
What can I say? Weddings touch a soft spot in me because they speak of happiness, love, some reluctance, a little bit anxiety and above all, the bond between people. I felt very moved when reading Vijay and Grace's story, and I say 'read' because the photos conveyed so much emotions and insights. The inter-cultural love, the military man and the love of his life, the beautiful bride and the love of her life.
Beautifully taken.
Well done, Kev.
No comments:
Post a Comment