with love and feeling that warm fuzzy feeling while seeing it bubble
in the oven or on the stove. For these past months, I've just managed
to pop things in the oven in time before Rei wakes up/needs my
attention. There's no real cooking or baking there. Such a pity.
Hopefully as her bedtime routines get more settled, it'll be easier.
But by then... I'll be off to work.
I'm not sure how some mums manage to be the perfect mummy, hot/caring/
supportive wife, great friend, excellent at work, and still have
energy or time to maintain the house, much less cook well and blog
abt it. Oh and sleep. And still look decent without sleep.
It's kinda tough eh??? Rewarding but tough.
Gotta take baby steps...
1 comment:
oh babe..you just described my sis-in-law.
I think you shouldn't be too hard on yourself! Take time to adjust and enjoy Rei. Motherhood is definitely tiring but satisfying..I haven't read your blog for sometime and I have the same emotions as you..though sometimes I feel irritated by Chloe. ha
Post a Comment