it's a little bit funny, this feeling inside me.
do you read wedding blogs and see the pictures? I don't know about you, but I do.. and this started even before our big day was coming along - not because of anxiety *please* but because the pictures always portrayed such happy emotions. How can you resist reading about happy stuff? wedding blogs with beautiful pictures of weddings and the intimate moments always make me smile. it's as if you are personally in that moment, the sense of joy and excitement that the bride, the groom, the family and friends feel.There's the wide-grinned happy, the elegant and quiet sense of bliss, the teary-eyed pride, the sense of elation mixed with anxiety, and the smiles that are pregnant with sincerity, hope, and above all, love.
it's one thing to read about others and feel happy for them. i would suppose it's quite another matter to be the one whose moments and emotions are captured. it just feels so funny..so surreal thinking and knowing that the day is approaching. i wonder what it'll be like. I wonder how i'll feel, how you'll feel, how they'll feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment