Cheers to cyber loafing! saw this on qiongz's blog and decided to finally fill one of these quizzes (?) since this one just requires numbers and not copius amount of writing. ;P
Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's (example: 1, 2, 3, 4 ...)
Repost as "I have lived through _103___ of these 158 things."
[1] I have read a lot of books.
[] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[] I have been to Canada. [never but i really want to go! Sanyi's fab house in ottawa with an apple tree tt has 9 varieties of apples..her summer cottage...]
[3] I have been to Europe. [and will return]
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours. [naturally]
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[6] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[7] I have been snowboarding/skiing. [reverse skiing brings thrill of a different nature]
[8] I have played ping pong. [yep, playes with ssgd almost everyday when we were in xiamen]
[9] I swam in the ocean. [sea?]
[] I have been on a whale watch.
[10] I have seen fireworks. [M.A.G.I.C.A.L..]
[] I have seen a shooting star.
[] I have seen a meteor shower.
[11] I have almost drowned.
[12] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. [yup im sure this has happened before but cant recall what now]
[13] I have listened to one CD over and over and over again. [all the time]
[14]I have had stitches. [yeah, especially when im forced to run]
[] I have had frostbite. [nope. this should be adapted to tropical countries >> "I have had heatstroke"]
[15] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there. [have a vague memory of this...3 or 4 yrs old?]
[16] I have stayed up 'til 2 doing homework/projects. [lol yup but such occurences are now rare]
[17] I currently have a job [internship counts rite.. im cyber loafing now]
[18] I have been ice skating. [yep, ice-walking]
[19] I have been roller blading. [roller-moving]
[20] I have fallen flat on my face. [during a bball match, fell right flat, decorated the court with lots of blood, cut the chin so deeply the bone could be seen and i needed 6/9 stitches, front tooth went dead, braces cut my lips so badly i had ulcers all over]
[21] I have tripped over my own two feet. [yes, not infrequent]
[22] I have been in a fist fight. [of cos! childhood memories..]
[23] I have played video games for more than 3 hours straight. [in the past...when i was addicted to fifa and CM2]
[24] I have watched the Power Rangers. [with moonie! all the episodes that he wanted to watch]
[] I attend Church/ Religious Institution regularly.
[25] I have played truth or dare.[duh]
[26] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[27] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[28] I've called someone stupid.
[29] I've been in a verbal argument.
[30] I've cried in school.
[31] I've played basketball on a team. [haha yep in a distant past]
[] I've played baseball on a team.
[] I've played football on a team.
[32] I've played soccer on a team.
[] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[] I've played softball on a team.
[33] I've played volleyball on a team.
[] I've played tennis on a team.
[34] I've been on a track or cross country team. [gosh..i think as a reserve for heats]
[35] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[] I've bungee jumped. [will do so when i grad]
[36] I've climbed a rock wall.
[37] I've lost more than 20$.
[38] I've called myself an idiot.
[39] I've called someone else an idiot.
[40] I've cried myself to sleep. [great if u want eyebags]
[41] I've had (or have) pets. [yeah..fishes]
[42] I've owned a spice girls CD. [ermm...it was a present.their 1st cd wasnt tt bad]
[] I've owned a Britney Spears CD.
[] I've owned an N*Sync CD.
[43] I've owned a Backstreet Boys CD. [haha used to love them]
[] I've mooned someone.
[44] I have sworn at someone of authority before. [not too loudly]
[45] I've been in the newspaper. [heh yes]
[46] I've been on TV.
[] I've been to Hawaii.
[47] I've eaten sushi.[this survey has to be adapted..sushi can be a staple here]
[48] I've been on the other side of a waterfall. [kota tinggi]
[49] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[] I've watched all of the Rocky movies. [just one]
[] I've watched the Stooges.
[] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica. [dont enjoy watching trashy tv]
[50] I've watched Looney Tunes. [YES]
[] I've been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into lockers.
[51] I've been called a geek.[just yesterday, called him a geek back]
[52] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[53] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[] I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
[] I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
[54] I've met a celebrity/music artist.
[55] I've written poetry.
[] I've been arrested.
[56] I've been attracted to someone much older than me. [hahaa]
[57] I've been tickled till I've cried.
[58] I've tickled someone else until they cried.
[59] I've had/have siblings
[60] I've been to a rock concert. [the first one was w qiongz ]
[61] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
[62] I've been in a play.
[] I've been picked last in gym class.
[63] I've been picked first in gym class.
[64] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[65] I've cried in front of my friends.
[66] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages.
[] I've played Halo.
[67] I've freaked out over a sports game.
[] I've been to Alaska.
[68] I've been to China.[yep,love the heritage, olden architecture, the dumplings..no great love for modern china]
[] I've been to Spain.
[69] I've been to Japan. [and will return]
[] I've had a fight with someone on AIM. [what's AIM?]
[70] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face. [childhood]
[71] I've had serious conversations on any IM. [borrowing from qiong>>"though i think MSN is a bad place to be serious. If you want to be really serious, face-to-face is always the best".]
[72] I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me. [yes, truly have]
[73] I've been forgiven. [hope so, think so]
[74] I've screamed at a scary movie. [dont like them]
[75] I've cried at a chick flick. [some chick flicks have touching moments..but generally, stay away fr chick flicks]
[76] I've watched a lot of action movies.
[77] I've screamed at the top of my lungs.
[] I've been to a rap concert.
[] I've been to a hip hop concert.
[78] I've lived in more than 2 houses. [yep]
[79] I've driven on the highway/been on the highway.
[80] I've driven more than 40 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 40 miles in a day.
[] I've been in a car accident.[and never want to be]
[] I've done drugs.
[81] I've been homesick. [yesh..funnily.. midway thru the germany backpacking trip]
[82] I've thrown up.
[83] I've puked on someone.[and all their worksheets..pri 4]
[] I've been horseback riding.
[84] I've filled out more than 10 myspace/LJ surveys.
[85] I've spoken my mind in public.
[86] I've proved someone wrong.
[87] I've been proven wrong by someone.
[] I've broken a leg. [ how abt a torn ligament]
[] I've broken an arm/fingers.
[88] I've fallen off a swing.
[89] I've swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight [*wheee* esp in shanghai when i was just by myself ]]
[] I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
[] I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
[] I've lost my backpack.
[90] I've come close to dying. [of suffocation in the bus fr kunming to lijiang]
[] I've seen someone die.
[91] I've known someone who has died.
[92] I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point. [eons ago]
[] I've done modeling.
[] I've forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.
[93] I've taken something/someone for granted.
[94] I've realized how good my life is. [yes, and deeply appreciative]
[95] I've counted my blessings.
[96] I've made fun of a classmate.
[97] I've been asked out by someone and I said no. [hmmm]
[] I've slapped someone in the face. [dont think so. i think a slap on the face is hugely insulting. dont ever touch my face]
[] I've been skateboarding.
[] I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend. [not to that extent]
[98] I've lied to someone to their face.
[99] I've told a little white lie.
[100] I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane.
[] I've fainted.
[] I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not.
[101] I've pushed someone into a pool.
[102] I've been pushed into a pool.
[103] I am in love [deliriously happy in fact. very much so :) ]
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment