Friday, November 25, 2011

I don't write enough . I think the writing, I think how the post should go, what I would have written. But mostly it never gets expressed in pen or voice or any form.other being shelved in my memory as a ... Memory clip . That doesn't do justice to feelings, the sense of wonderment or the richness of emotion I feel. And it doesn't do justice to the fact that I delight in reading my past diaries, other people's memoirs and reliving the moment. Kinda like a personal history book. One who doesn't appreciate and learn fr history, is bound to relive it - someone once said. But I say, is bound to forget it. And what a pity that is.

So here's a promise to myself, to you , to R and K who says he reads this space all the time (see my eyebrow? Haha ) , that I will write. Again .

Sent from my HTC

No comments: