Monday, June 25, 2007

A day of catch-ups.
 
By coincidence, I bumped into Jia and Jasmine at the Orchard Mrt station on separate occassions. The pleasant surprise of meeting them was a timely reminder to catch up with friends and keep in contact before we all turn into strangers. It's kinda sad when people whom you want to keep close become mere acquaintances with whom only friendly and awkward smiles are exchanged rite? I'm so guilty of not keeping in touch, unlike Limz who really goes the extra mile for friends - admire her for tt!. Guess it's time to change huh.. haha
 
Jia and I were at raffles place during her lunch time and it was really nice to see her doing well at work. 'Nice' is such a vague and almost colourless word...but yeah it really was nice and pleasant to see her. Hopefully we will make lunch dates a regular thing when I start work. Somehow, starting work is like a big shiny billboard that spells 'START' to me. The start of a new life, new routines, new things to look forward to:) Then I met up with Jasmine at ps, where we chatted over drinks at her sis' new f&b outlet - Hot Tomato Express @ the newly renovated PS basement 2. Go try it! They serve up mainly american fare like baked rice, pasta and appetisers like mushroom bruschetta. Yup, that's my bit of endorsement under Jasmine's veiled coercion. haha kidding.
 
 

No comments: