The phone rang deep in the afternoon, bringing news so unexpected.
'What's that you say, a parcel for me?' for third time I repeated
'yes yes that's right' she sighed, getting exasperated
'I can tell you sound more than a little excited!'
So off to the post office went I
Walking along and gazing at the sky,
Thinking, curious as to what I might see,
But more curious as to whom the sender might be
The parcel across the ocean did fly,
And the little white box on it caught my eye
His name on it slightly blurred and faded
But in my mind was it instantly vividly imprinted
Pretty present, (this is true)
brought to my cheeks some colour of pinkish hue
Gloves, a necklace and a photo collection
All steeped with his warmth, thoughts and some affection
For a long time had I not smiled so wide,
With little elves dancing around with much delight
Skipping, dancing, shining bright
I think he just made my days and night(s)
Oh, just how very sweeeet he is
To melt my heart and fill me with so much bliss
So for this Christmas shall I wish
For no more, save for a kiss? J
1 comment:
ahhhhh you're sooooo sappyyyyyy *grin* hahahahahahahaha. happy for you my dear *huggle* but please...i'd rather you'd not rhyme a la the grinch XD *grin*
ok lah, it's a ncie poem, and i'm just majorly amused ^^
love ya darling ^^
Post a Comment